Friday 5 September 2008

Wanna get into the groove?

As has been advertised at the bottom of this blog for some time, we are off to see Maze on the 20th Sept (Hammersmith Apollo). I purchased 3 tickets as that was the only way could get great seats (in the middle near the front!). However, we haven't really thought about who might want to come along.

If you like Maze and want to come, or are not sure who Maze are (have a look at the clip of Joy and Pain) and still want to come, then leave a comment.

It promises to be a great night!

4 comments:

Liz said...

When he says 'we', he means me and him - not taking the kids !!

Liz said...

When you gonna blog about the Concert?

Dawn said...

He's too busy thinking about his 8 fascintating facts...he must be struggling like me.

Come on Keithy, there must be at least ONE fascinating thing about you?!!!!

Mr Hall said...

I will blog about the concert next. The pieces of 8 are done though. You lot put me under too much pressure!