Tuesday 30 September 2008

Please pray for Chris Taylor

Unusual for me to request prayer I know, but my thoughts over the past few weeks have been with the family of one of my colleagues.

Chris Taylor, who has only been with our company for a couple of months, tragically lost his daughter in a car accident a few weeks ago. He has returned to work this week, and it's not surprising that he is finding it difficult.

I learned a little about the circumstances of the accident today and it sounded horrific.

My prayers, and I hope yours too, are with Chris and his family as they somehow continue to live day by day without their precious daughter.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

X

Mr Hall said...

Ta.

This all happened around the same toime as Clare and I didn't want to bother you with it.

Too much bad news!

Can we have some good news please.